#024: How To Make Your Speech Relevant To Corporate Audiences With Mt Everest Legend Cathy O’Dowd
Today we speak with Cathy O’Dowd who has tackled the slopes of the world’s highest mountain four times, and reached its summit twice, becoming the first woman in the world to climb Mount Everest from both sides. She has been a corporate speaker for over twenty years and we are delighted to have her on the podcast today!
Listen today to discover:
- How to make the shift from adventurer to corporate speaker
- How to make your speech more relevant to corporate audiences
- How Cathy has been able to maintain longevity in the speaking industry
- How to stay in touch with speaker agencies without being annoying!
- How to use social media to promote your speaking
Want to know more about Debra?
Want to know more about Cathy?
Download & Subscribe: