#007: Brand Values: How to incorporate your brand values into everything you do as a speaker.
Have you ever wondered how to market yourself as a speaker? How do you put your brand stamp on everything you do from website to social media? How do even start to think about brand values…as a speaker?
In this episode Motivational Speaker Debra Searle talks to Diversity Expert and twin sister Hayley about establishing your brand values as a speaker. They talk about how to set your own brand values and then make sure they permeate everything that represents you online and in person. If you are just starting out as a speaker or you have been speaking for years, this will answer all your questions about why some speakers are successful and others are sending out mixed signals.
For your FREE roadmap visit: http://yourspeakingcareer.com/007download
What you’ll learn
- What are brand values and why do I need them as a speaker?
- How do I market myself more effectively as a speaker?
- What are the 8 areas that I must look at in order to further my speaking career?
- How mixed messages can stop you from being booked as a speaker.
- How do I use the roadmap to become more effective in my marketing?
- More information about Debra can be found at debrasearle.com.
- Free online Masterclass where Hayley and Debra share their ‘Your Speaking Career 5 Step System’ – yourspeakingcareer.com
Free download of the ROADMAP http://yourspeakingcareer.com/007download
Download & Subscribe: