#004: How Much Do Public Speakers Make?
Have you ever wondered how much keynote speakers get paid? Are you thinking of becoming a professional public speaker and want to know what salary you can expect? Are you an existing speaker wanting to check that you are charging the right fees? Do you speak for free as part of your job or as a hobby but don’t know how to start charging? Then this is the episode for you.
Experienced motivational speaker Debra Searle and speaking marketing expert turned business speaker Hayley talk through the different categories of speaker – from scientists to Presidents, from amateur adventurers to the David Beckhams of this world, they are all covered. Find out where you fit and what your earning potential is by joining us today!
What you’ll learn
- How much could YOU could earn as a motivational or keynote speaker
- Why undercharging for your time could mean missing out on future paid speaking work
- What clients are paying for when they hire a speaker
- How you DON’T need to be a celebrity to make your speaking career sustainable and profitable
- Why some speakers can charge £200,000+ – and be worth every penny.
- Washington Speakers Bureau: http://www.washingtonspeakers.com/
- All American Speakers: https://www.allamericanspeakers.com/
- JLA: https://www.jla.co.uk/
- More information about Debra can be found at www.debrasearle.com.
- More information about Hayley can be found at www.hayleybarnard.com.
- Sign up for the Free Online Masterclass where Hayley and Debra share their ‘Your Speaking Career 5 Step System’ – www.yourspeakingcareer.com/the-business-of-speaking
Download & Subscribe: